When it comes to buying gifts for Fathers Day, Christmas or my husbands Birthday I really struggle to find the perfect gift; he is the type of man who never asks for anything which makes it really difficult to buy for him and the things he does ask for is mainly things he needs so isn’t necessarily gifts that can be saved up and bought for on one of the above special occasions.
When comparing him to me im probably the most easiest person to buy for as I always have things im lusting over.
Whilst scrolling the internet endlessly looking for different ideas for Fathers Day I really struggled to find something, a gift that he would use and not end up at the bottom of a draw forgotten about.
So with that in mind I thought I would share some of the things I’ve found which could possibly be on your special mans Fathers Day wish list
Wash bag– vintage designs always catch my eye and this one by Wildman definitely caught my eye, with its stylish design and two separate compartments it looks like the perfect way for your man to stay organised whilst traveling and at home.
Beard brush and comb set– one thing I have noticed is a lot of men have beards, it seems like every man either has one or wants one.
Now im no expert when it comes to beards but this Kanddit beard kit I don’t think you can go wrong with.
Grooming kit- BaByliss for men 6 in 1 male grooming kit. Any male grooming kit is always a winner when it comes to buying a gift for a man as its something that will always get used, I would recommend shopping around though as you want to be sure to pick the correct one that would best suit your man.
Skin care- There is so many brands of skin care available for men but the brand my husband especially likes is the brand Bulldog as its skin care made easy. No matter what skin type be it normal, oily or sensitive there is always something available in their range.
Make your own- Gin making kit this looks so much fun! With this kit in particular he will be able to make a big bottle of gin in just a few days. There is another gin kit available from the same company so if this is a gift you think he would like, have a look at the link to see which one you think he would prefer.
Protein shaker- I often stand and watch my husband putting powder in his “standard” shaker ready to mix after the gym so when I came across the Goodmans Hurrican shaker which blends at the touch of a button meaning no more lumpy shakes I knew it was definitely something he would use. My excitement for this product got even more thrilling when I read you can even use it for making cocktails. So it’s a winner all round!
Coffee machine- If he is a coffee lover a coffee machine can defiantly deliver a great coffee. With so many coffee makers on the market to choose from be it Filter, Capsule or Pod, traditional Espresso and Bean-to-Cup (I might have even left a few out) it can be quite a mine field when choosing the correct one.
Nescafé Dolce Gusto is a pod coffee machine offering over 40 varieties (pods can either be purchased online or from your local supermarket) and the best bit is it’s virtually mess free and so easy to clean making those morning coffees a breeze to make.
Wireless headphones- perfect for any type of workout. These headphones in particular are perfect for the gym, walking, hiking etc… as they are sweat proof making them less likely to fall out of his ear, have noise cancelling, built-in mic and wire control making answering/ending calls as easy as a press of a button as well as being able to pause/skip songs.
Drone- my husband is desperate for a bigger drone than he has (which he got for Christmas).
The price of drone’s varies massively though depending on what he is looking at getting from it (camera/no camera etc…), the other thing that varies is the law on flying them so defiantly do your research before making a purchase as just from a quick google search so much came up regarding the law on flying them https://www.caa.co.uk/consumers/unmanned-aircraft-and-drones/
Portable charger- I have a portable charger and they are great to just pop in your bag especially whilst traveling or going out for a full day. My husband always forgets to charge his phone so my portable charger always comes in handy however I do think he needs his own.
This one from Amazon has a 5 out of 5 star rating and allows you to charge two devices at once.
Fitbit Charge 2- I have this Fitbit and love it!
The battery life is great and can last five days without charging and when it needs charged it only takes around an hour.
Some more information about the Fitbit charge 2. (copied from Amazon.uk)
- Pure plus heart rate: Continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate tracking without an uncomfortable chest strap
- All-day activity tracking: Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes and hourly activity
- Auto exercise recognition: SmartTrack automatically recognises select exercises (running, biking and more) and records them for you in the Fitbit app. Syncs with Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, Android 4.4 and later, and Windows 10 devices
- Auto exercise recognition: Smart Track automatically recognizes select exercises (running, biking and more) and records them for you in the Fitbit app
- Connected GPS: Connect Charge 2 with the GPS on your phone to see real-time stats like pace and distance on display and record a map of your route.
The above are just gift suggestions but there is tons that can be done without having to spend over £10 or any money at all, so here is a few things you could consider if you prefer the children make something
- Homemade Vouchers- you could include x3 Sunday lie-ins, x2 cleaning the inside of the car etc..
- Fathers Day hand print plate- all you need is an oven safe plate and acrylic paints (not food safe), do the children’s handprints or just let them do their own design on the plate. Preheat the oven to 350 oc and then bake for 15 minutes.
- Wooden photo frames- you can pick up really inexpensively and then just let your child decorate it with paint and glitter. Pop a picture of your child in it or a photo of them with daddy
Hope you find some of my ideas helpful whilst searching for the perfect Fathers Day gift for the men in your life.Share